Waiting

As a little girl, my mom often said, "Patience is a virtue". I kept thinking, "yeah, whatever that means". I suppose now that I am older it holds more truth as I, ironically, still struggle to be patient for God's beautiful plan and promise. The following blogs are my thoughts and trials about life's journey and the emotions of being patient in waiting for the sun to rise...

Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 5: Progress

The scale stayed the same but I feel skinnier.  People are noticing change in my body and that feels good.    That is progress

I feel less hungry, less pre-occupied with food and that is invaluable.  That is progress

I work work work and don't feel the fatigue I used to when eating crap.  That is progress.

I've worked out every day this week and didn't make excuses.  That is progress. 

I feel better about myself and how I look.  That is progress.

I am not craving sugar.  That is progress.

I am not craving diet soda.  That is progress.

I've made a lot of progress.  Nothing profound.  Nothing insightful, just seeing I am coming along one step at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment